Sriracha Tofu Stir Fry (15 min recipe)
If you're short on time but wanting something delicious for dinner, this recipe is perfect! It uses basic but flavorful ingredients that make things easier for you. For example, the Sriracha Baked Tofu is pre-marinated in a spicy sauce, so all you have to do is heat it up. The Fried Rice already has vegetables in it, so that means less chopping & cooking for you.
This all comes together in less than 15 minutes so you can eat and still have time to chill this evening. We posted a Recipe Reel on our Instagram so you can see how we made it.
Makes 2-3 servings. See Notes for substitutions.
Sriracha Tofu Stir Fry
- 1 package (3 cups cooked) Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1 package (7 oz.) Trader Joe's Sriracha Tofu (or other pre-marinated/baked tofu)
- 1 head of Broccoli
- 3-4 Tbsp Soyaki Sauce or Soy Sauce (optional)
- Toppings: Sriracha, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Green Onions
- Cut open the package of Sriracha Tofu & slice into ¼” thick pieces. Cook in a non-stick skillet, browning on both sides. Set aside.
- Slice the broccoli into bite sized pieces and wash with cold water. Steam the broccoli until bright green & tender.
- Heat up a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat & add cooking spray or a dash of oil. Once hot, add the Vegetable Fried Rice. Cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add in the cooked tofu & steamed broccoli. Drizzle in the Soyaki Sauce & stir.
- Serve into bowls & top with extra Sriracha, some Toasted Sesame Seeds & Green Onions. Enjoy!
- Any extra-firm tofu will work well, just be sure to marinate it or season it well before cooking. If you don't like tofu or can't have soy, try seitan, shrimp or chicken.
- You can find Vegetable Fried Rice in the frozen section of your grocery store. If you don't have it, swap in plain brown rice or jasmine rice and add in 2 cups of frozen diced vegetables to the stir fry.